What information is collected and how is it used?
Below is how we collect data from our users:
- Directly from the user
- From our Web server logs and through cookies, in order to provide a personalized Internet experience most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of your information unless we say so in this Policy, or when we believe that the the law requires it.
By filling out “contact” form on this website, you will be providing some personal information. Please do not submit confidential or sensitive information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit this type of information, it is at your own risk and we are not liable for any consequences.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form allows us to respond to your inquiry. We may use this information to communicate with you in the future. You may opt out (unsubscribe) if you prefer not to receive further correspondence.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your Internet protocol address
- the name of your Internet service provider
- town/city from which you located that information
- the kind of browser you use
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time you visited our site
- the web page that brought you to our site
- the pages you visited on the site
- certain searches you conducted on our site
We may use services hosted by third parties, including Adobe Site Catalyst, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser, including your IP address or cookies.
In addition, we may use services provided by third parties to display relevant content, products, services and advertising. They may then use that information to provide measurement services, which help us understand your interests and retarget advertisements based on your search history. Please keep in mind that we do not share your personal information with any third-party advertiser, ad server or ad network.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons won’t be able to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, connection with the transfer of our business assets ,or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. Contact us via phone, email contact form or mailing address to:
- see what data we have about you
- change/correct any data we have about you
- ask us to delete any data we have about you
- opt out of future communications from us
If you have any additional questions or concerns, contact us immediately. If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the changes here.
Effective December 10, 2021.